Rabu, 27 April 2011

The First "CREATIVITY" in My Post !

Hey guys, This is my first post and creation.. simple creation but i like it ! LOL..!

here we go ! Check This Out !

 CandleLight in The Darkness
CandleLightbyMrPai'sVignette

This is my second simple creation ! Glass , Water and Coin ! Simple right ?? But the pic not focus enough. zzz. LOL.

I called this Freeze Water On The Glass .

FreezewaterbyMrPai'sVignette
Then , third one ! Save Our World Guys !! 
Don't Ever Waste Tissue Guys...

This is A little thing that we've underestimated but Did You know , That can make Global Warming !

I called it Don't Waste Me !

TissuebyMrPai'sVignette

Finally,  this is the last of my first creativity !

I called it I'm Not Just a Trash !

Make them useful guys !! Recycle and Use it properly !

Save Our World !!


RubbishbyMrPai'sVignette





3 komentar: